Doing New Things

For the first time in the three years I've been at Ohio Northern, I went to the Harvest and Herb Festival on main street in Ada. I didn't really go before this, because I've always lived on the opposite end of campus from where the festival is. Freshman year I lived in the now closed Northern House and sophomore year I was just way too lazy to go, even though I lived in Roberts. This year I live in Stadium View West, so literally the furthest building from Ada's main street as possible on campus. What was different though, was that this year I had family coming to town for the day to watch the football game. So, for the hour or so before the game started, my family and I went and looked around the festival, which was bigger than I thought it would be. Also, it had some awesome food! There was a stand where you could get donuts made to order, which I obviously had to do! And I have to say those were some delicious donuts. Other than that, I didn't really do much else there this year, but next year I'm definitely going to have to explore a little more and see what all the festival has to offer.

Comments

  1. That sounds super fun! I wish I went but I decided to tailgate with my family instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the festival too. Though I don't remember seeing the donut stand, I wish I had or else I would have gotten some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Ada needs is a Donut place! I wish I had gone to the festival. It sounds like it would have been a blast. I love our small town wish there were more opportunities to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts