I really want some Moon Pies

Over Thanksgiving break, I was reading a random Reddit post on r/me_irl, and I stumbled onto a random link to an amazing Twitter account. The account is for Moon Pies and is both a funny and surprisingly wholesome account for a company. Here's a link to the twitter account.

The first tweet I saw by the company was this one. People would say they were sad, or having a bad day and wanted to talk about it, and whoever runs the account responded to every single one. They would ask them what was wrong and then talk about it with them. That was a genuinely kind thing to do, and it was nice to see something like that, especially since I wasn't expecting that at all. That tweet is what hooked me on this Twitter account, and honestly, I've never had a Moon Pie, but ever since I saw that account I genuinely want some. I want to support that company because they have a fantastic social media manager, who took the time to be a good person and ask people what was going on. Whoever runs the account would even ask if they wanted to talk about it in private/direct message them.

That strikes me as something incredible, and I wanted to write this post to commend whoever runs that account. I also want to say that you convinced me to buy some Moon Pies, so keep up the fantastic work, and keep being a great person!

Comments

Popular Posts