Future of the Blog

Hey guys, sorry for not posting recently. There were finals, projects and the holidays going on, so that made it tough to make time to post. Also, now that the social media principles class has finished up, I'm going to be posting more about camera and video work and the social media concepts I've talked about before in other posts. There will probably not be any more reading posts unless I happen to be reading a book that I feel is relevant and that I think you guys might want to check out. I'm hoping to post about 1-2 times a week, so stay tuned!

This is the official future of the blog and I'm hoping you guys will enjoy what I put together! If you have any ideas for things you want me to write about or discuss, feel free to tell me in the comments. Happy holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts